Death by Silence

Darkness surrounds me
Pain engulfs my soul

Love is foreign to me
Hate is all I've ever known

Agony is my armor
Ever encasing my soul

Cause I'm broken
Shattered in pieces

Over and over
I cried out for a savior

No one can hear me now
For my silent facade deafens them

Words are all I have left
In my inconceivable song

Death haunts me
As he has all my life

Calling me to him
Luring me in with promises of an end

An end to the pain, the hate, the sorrows
The end I've always wished for

Cause I'm broken
Shattered in millions of tiny shards

Over and over
I've died inside

Life punishes me for existing
As it always will

And I wonder
What have I done?

Cause I'm already broken
Why hurt me more?

Can't you see?
You've already won

You all got your wish
I've died so many times

What's once more?
Cause I'm broken

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Destitution's Defender

Operatic Death

Phantom Delirium